SUSI Partners is a FINMA-regulated Swiss Fund Manager with over USD 1 billion assets under management, investing in sustainable energy infrastructure in the fields of renewable energy generation, energy efficiency retrofits and the installation of energy storage and solutions.
SUSI Partners provides investors looking for sustainable, long-term infrastructure returns with investments that further the transition to a decarbonized energy system and yield a measurable positive impact on climate change mitigation.
Become part of this unique success story and join our company in Zurich, Switzerland, as People Specialist. As part of the People team you will be involved in all HR related processes and activities for the entire SUSI Group.
- Implement recruiting initiatives, source talents actively, schedule and conduct interviews, develop job decriptions with hiring managers, post open positions, promote employee referrals and attend career events
- Ensure an efficient and professional HR administration (e.g. on- and offboarding, issuing employment contracts, agreements and various certificates etc.)
- First point of contact for all employees on HR matters, champion people development
- Support the setup, the implementation and optimization of HR processes and assist in HR projects
- Organize independently team events and employer branding activities
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1-2 years of experience in an HR generalist role, comfortable in a fast-pace and international environment
- Dedicated team player with strong work ethic and positive energy
- Proactive, result-driven approach with proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and work on multiple work streams at one time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (C1) and German
- Passion for sustainability and entrepreneurial attitude
We offer the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and international team with the possibility to quickly take on responsibilities. If you want to be part of financing the clean energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter. We are looking forward to receiving your application.