Asset Manager Nordic Region (Wind Energy)
1 January 2021
SUSI Partners is a Swiss infrastructure fund manager specialising in clean energy infrastructure investments. The firm manages EUR 1.5 billion in investor commitments across six funds focused on opportunities in clean energy generation, energy efficiency enhancements, and energy storage and integrated solutions. With a successful track record of more than 100 transactions in 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive, stable and uncorrelated returns, while contributing to global climate targets by reducing CO2 emissions.
We are looking to add a highly motivated Asset Manager Nordic Region (Wind Energy) to our Asset Management team, ready and motivated to take on this engaging role.
- Responsible for ensuring operational performance is maintained for our wind energy assets in the Nordic Region working to ensure strong engineering and financial management is maintained while meeting the highest ESG standards
- Manage technical and commercial contracts to deliver on performance expectations and ensure value delivery
- Ensure accurate, timely monthly and quarterly reporting on technical and financial performance across the region
- Identify, propose and implement asset performance improvement initiatives working with internal stakeholders to prepare fully costed proposals
- Develop and maintain relationship with key accounting partners, tax advisors, and other, third parties
- Manage all information and data relating to the assets and provide information as requested for audits or in response to queries from Investor Relations team and other internal stakeholders
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience with focus on the energy sector (operational wind energy assets; preferably within a fund environment overseeing the technical, legal and financial management of assets)
- Experience in managing projects and understanding key issues arising from development, construction and operation of wind energy assets
- University degree in Engineering
- Excellent quantitative skills, interest in working with numbers and proven ability to analyse critically
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal oriented; a self-starter who is highly motivated
- Interest in sustainable energy infrastructure
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgement and integrity
- Communication skills in English; German, Nordics and other European languages are a plus
- Motivating work environment in highly topical sector
- International team with ambitious mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Potential for personal and professional development
- Attractive benefits (canteen; free fruit & drinks; jubilee program, in-house gym etc.)
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter through our application tool, for the attention of Ms. Jacqueline Birchler, People Manager. We look forward to receiving your application.