Sustainable Investing Internship
1 March 2021
SUSI Partners is a Swiss infrastructure fund manager specialising in clean energy infrastructure investments. The firm manages EUR 1.5 billion in investor commitments across six funds focused on opportunities in clean energy generation, energy efficiency enhancements, and energy storage and integrated solutions. With a successful track record of more than 100 transactions in 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive, stable and uncorrelated returns, while contributing to global climate targets by reducing CO2 emissions.
We are looking to add a highly motivated Intern, ready to take on this role.
- Support our market intelligence, e.g. with research/analysis on applicable ESG regulations, investor requirements and industry trends to support the development of SUSI Partners’ Sustainability strategy
- Develop a good understanding of environment, social and governance factors and our approach on integrating them into our investment and asset management processes
- Involvement in the development of reporting tools for various stakeholders
- Corporate sustainability projects, such as life cycle assessments or climate action measures
- Involvement in further topics, depending on the team’s dynamic daily business
- Advanced studies of Economics, Business, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Experienced with Excel and other MS Office tools
- Strong analytical, conceptual and communicative skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently in a diligent and reliable manner, and manage priorities
- Demonstrable and active interest in sustainability
- First practical experience in the field of sustainability, KPI reporting or sustainability consulting would be an advantage
- Fluent in English (while German language knowledge is an asset)
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter through our application tool, for the attention of Serena Lasta, People Manager, by 31 December 2020.
Please describe in the cover letter (in no more than 300 words) what sustainability means to you and how you best demonstrate your continued active interest.
We look forward to receiving your application!