1 April 2021
SUSI Partners is a Swiss infrastructure fund manager specialising in clean energy infrastructure investments. The firm manages EUR 1.5 billion in investor commitments across six funds focused on opportunities in clean energy generation, energy efficiency enhancements, and energy storage and integrated solutions. With a successful track record of more than 100 transactions in 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive, stable and uncorrelated returns, while contributing to global climate targets by reducing CO2 emissions.
We are looking to add a highly motivated Investment professional to our Investment team, ready and motivated to take on this engaging role.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of energy transition investment opportunities globally with an initial focus on energy storage
- Construction and maintenance of detailed financial models
- Supporting due diligence work streams, transaction documentation and overall transaction execution for proposed investments
- Preparation of investment committee materials, internal memoranda and other internal documents
- Conducting in-depth research in respect of relevant geographies, technologies and business models
- Support in identification of new investment opportunities globally
- Support in reviewing portfolio performance and assist in analyzing and reporting results for stakeholders
- Three to five years of experience in an infrastructure - or clean energy-related principal investment role
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills with the ability to build complex financial models, review and structure own work, and draw conclusions from their output
- Mastery of relevant corporate finance (valuation, budgeting, cost of capital etc.) concepts
- Ability to oversee and understand complex and interdependent work streams, setting the right priorities and deadlines
- Highly structured, detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated track record of taking independent initiative and ownership
- Constructive and collaborative approach, works well within teams and looks to identify optimal solutions for all stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills; fluent in English
- Motivating work environment in highly topical sector
- International team with ambitious mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Potential for personal and professional development
- Attractive benefits (canteen; free fruit & drinks; jubilee program, in-house gym etc.)
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter through our application tool, for the attention of Serena Lasta, People Manager. We look forward to receiving your application.