Intern Energy Efficiency Investment (German-speaking) starting on 1st August 2020
Internship - 6 months
SUSI Partners is a Swiss infrastructure fund manager specialising in sustainable investments supporting the energy transition. Our team manages over EUR 1 billion in investor commitments across five funds focused on opportunities in clean energy generation, energy efficiency enhancements, and energy storage and integrated solutions. With a successful track record of more than 100 transactions in 20 countries to date, we seek to achieve attractive, stable and uncorrelated returns, while contributing to global climate targets by reducing CO2 emissions.
We are looking to add a highly motivated Intern to our Energy Efficiency team, ready and motivated to take on this role.
- Work directly with investment professionals during the origination, analysis, structuring and execution of complex energy efficiency transactions
- Support in establishing and developing new business relationships
- Assist in the identification and assessment of new opportunities within the field of energy efficiency
- Support the team in the due diligence process, the prearation of financial models and the drafting of investment memorandums
- Preparation of presentations and marketing material
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business / finance / engineering / or equivalent
- Prior work experience / internships in banking, corporate finance, M&A, private equity or consulting
- Able to perform detailed financial analysis and to understand financing and tender documents
- Excellent communication skills in German and English; other language a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good quantitative skills, interest in working with numbers and proven analytical skills
- Interest in the green economy and infrastructure investments
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the energy transition, please submit your complete application including a cover letter through our application tool, for attention of Ms. Jacqueline Birchler, People Officer by 17 June 2020. We look forward to receiving your application.